Today the trading system has seen a lot of change. This is because of the arrival of new technologies. There are many paid and free apps which have made investments easy and secure.
However, to find the best apps in Germany, you have to compare the different ETF and stock trading platforms in detail. Compare the different factors, which include price, ease of usage, and trading transparency.
There are more than one step to open a trading account in Germany. They are:
- First, settle for an excellent app like Degiro or Peaks, depending on your investment and requirement.
- Then, open an investment account, which usually takes a few days.
- Once the account is open, you can start uploading money via Debit Card or Paypal.
- Start searching for the best stock you want to invest in and then buy the stock.
- Once everything is done, it is time to regularly monitor the investment. This will help you keep a note of the inflation in the market.