There are more than 30 internet providers in Germany. The best of them are:
- 1und1 –The internet provider provides you high-speed internet that also includes 1 & 1 HD television. Along with getting the award-winning quality of the network, you also get robust WiFi connectivity. In LTEmax tariffs, you will get data speed up to 225 MBit/s. If you opt for D network tariffs, the data speed is up to 50 Mbit/s, and in E-network tariffs, the data speed is up to 21.6 Mbit/s. LTEmax and E-network quality tariffsare €9.99, €14.99, and €19.99 per month. D-Netz quality is available at €19.99, €24.99, €29.99, and €34.99 per month.
- o2online – This internet provides a secure and affordable DSL internet connection with up to 250 Mbps data speed. The different data plans of the company are my Home XL, my Home L, my Home M, and my Home S in €34.99, €24.99, €19.99, and €14.99 respectively.
- m-net – Enjoy high-speed data surfing with M-net. Even if all at your home are surfing data at the same time, you will be offered guaranteed speed without throttling. You will get 100Mbit/s at €14.90 per month. This also includes a free security package up to 6 devices. Your online identity and data are perfectly protected with M-net high-speed internet.
- eazy – Get super internet at the super low price of €11.99 per month. You can enjoy up to 20Mbit/s speed without throttling.
Along with data connection, you will get a WiFi router and landline connection free. The activation cost is €39.99 that also includes shipping charges. After paying this amount, you will not experience any increase in the price in the coming 24 months, which is the minimum term period.
- Upgrading to 50 Mbit/s will cost you €16.99/month.
- If you want only 3 month term period that the cost of your plan further increases by €3.
- The cost of your plan increases by €4.99 if you opt for a fixed network flat rate.